If you need help with City services, please call O'Fallon's Citizens First Center at 636-379-5553 or visit the online Citizen's First Center. For other needs or other assistance programs, contact our partner, Aging Ahead, at 636-272-4180.
Utility Tax Rebate Program
The 2023 application for utility tax rebates will be accepted at City Hall beginning May 1, 2023 and ending May 31, 2023. Applications received after this date cannot be accepted. You must bring in proof of age, a completed income tax return for 2022 and a copy of your utility bills from January 1, 2022-December 31, 2022.
The program is for residents 65 and older, and disabled residents. If you are a disabled resident, then you must also bring an official document showing that you are determined to be totally disabled by the Social Security Administration. The updated income limitations of $53,150 for single households and $60,750 for married.
- 2-1-1 Senior Resources – Get information on resources from the United Way of Missouri. You may also call 2-1-1.
- City of O’Fallon’s Senior Resident Advisory Committee
- Meals on Wheels – Please call 636-272-0019
- O'Fallon Transportation Program – This program provides transportation for necessary medical, shopping and essential services and is available to residents of the City who meet specific criteria.
- Upcoming events and meetings
- Veterans Assistance Office – The Office is staffed by volunteers who will assist with your veteran-related questions.
O'Fallon Senior Center
106 North Main Street
If you are age 60 or older, please visit O’Fallon’s Senior Center, where a welcoming atmosphere awaits seniors who’d like to socialize over Bingo, crafts, billiards, dice, card games like pinochle and bridge, Wii games, and other activities. Computer and fitness classes also are available. Delicious hot lunches are served for a donation of $4 per meal; make a reservation by calling the day before.
Operated by Aging Ahead, O'Fallon’s Senior Center is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. The menu and activities change daily.