The Prosecuting Attorney's Office represents the City of O'Fallon in prosecuting violations of City ordinances. The ordinance violations range from routine traffic offenses to DWI citations. The Prosecuting Attorney also enforces the City's building code and animal control ordinances. The Prosecuting Attorney's Office is committed to providing a forum for a fair and impartial process for persons accused of violating an O'Fallon ordinance.
- The mission of the City of O'Fallon's Prosecuting Attorney's Office is to do justice.
- We exercise the power given to us by the people with fairness.
- We serve our community and hold individuals accountable to promote a safe and secure environment free from the fear of crime.
- Prompt and courteous attention to the needs of the public we serve.
- Treat court users fairly and respectfully.
Mailing and Operations Address
City of O'Fallon Prosecuting Attorney's Office
1019 Bryan Road
O'Fallon, MO 63366
Contact the Prosecuting Attorney's Office
|Vincent L. Johnson, Prosecuting Attorneyemail@example.com||636-379-5494|
|K. Kyle McKay, Assistant Prosecuting Attorneyfirstname.lastname@example.org||636-379-5494|
|Leigh Olendorff, Prosecuting Attorney Assistantemail@example.com||636-379-5494|