The days and hours listed on this page for Alligator's Creek Aquatic Center are subject to change due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
On July 6, Alligator's Creek Aquatic Center returns to regular summer hours with no reservations or time slots! However, we would like all guests to follow these simple guidelines:
- Practice social distancing between yourself and other guests, both in and out of the water, at all times.
- No gathering in small groups
- No life jackets will be available. You must bring your own U.S. Coast Guard-approved flotation device.
- Guests under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over 18
Alligator's Creek season passes are now on sale! The prorated passes are valid July 6, 2020, through September 7, 2020. See our special prorated pricing.
Located in Civic Park, Alligator's Creek is one of the finest outdoor aquatic centers in the area with exciting features for all ages. Renovations in 2018 expanded the aquatic center to twice its original size. Highlights, include:
- Three water slides
- One-meter spring diving board
- Long lazy river with a zero-depth beach entrance
- Splash pad for kids of all abilities
- Floating bridge
- Interactive water playground
- Family-friendly whirlpool or vortex
- Comfortable, modern bathhouse.
- Large concession stand
- Swimming pool with multiple lap lanes
This outstanding community aquatic complex offers patrons a choice of daily admission, exciting promotional days, swim lessons, birthday parties and facility rentals.
U.S. Coast Guard-approved flotation devices only, please. Call Alligator's Creek Aquatic Center at 636-272-1626 or Renaud Center at 636-474-2732.
2020 Hours of Operation
- June 1 – July 5 – Open daily, by reservation only
- June 22, July 13, July 27 – Close at 4 p.m. for swim meets
- July 4, Independence Day – Open Noon – 5 p.m., by reservation only
- July 6 – August 16 – Open daily
- August 22–23, 29–30 – Open weekends, normal hours
- Labor Day weekend – Normal hours
|Monday||11 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Sunday||11 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
*A Resident Privilege Account must be utilized to receive the resident rate. Please visit the Renaud Center or Parks and Recreation Administrative Office to do set up your Resident Privilege Account. Be sure to be bring your ID and a piece of mail from your current address. Please call 636-474-2732, if you have questions.
Prorated 2020 Season Passes
Summer memberships save money and encourage the whole family to stay active throughout the season. Memberships may be purchased now, but do not begin until July 6, 2020. Rates are prorated for 64 days of pool access. Perks include:
- Season passholders will receive free admission for up to five guests on Labor Day!
- Tuesday lunch specials
|Adult Pass (one)||$98||$122|
|Child pass (one)||$54||$75|
|Senior Pass (one)||$57||$72|
|Adult Couple Pass||$98||$122|
|Senior Couple Pass||$84||$101|
*A “resident family” is defined as 2–5 people living at the same address. A “non-resident family” is defined as 2–5 people living at the same address outside of O’Fallon city limits. See page 3 in the Parks & Rec Guide for additional family information.
Upgrade your Renaud Center membership to include Alligator's Creek!
If you’re a current Renaud Center member, take advantage of upgrading your membership to include access to Alligator’s Creek at a discounted rate. The upgrade can be added to your membership at any time in-person at the Renaud Center. The below rates have been prorated for July 6 through September 7, 2020.
|Family Pass (up to 5)||$102|
|Individual Adult Pass||$54|
|Individual Child Pass||$45|
|Individual Senior Pass||$46|
|Adult Couple Pass||$79|
- July 18 – Mermaids and Mates – Join us for mermaid- and pirated-themed games, look for treasure, make crafts and go swimming, too.
- July 19 – Boat races and Battleship Challenge
- Cardboard Boat Race – Build a two-person manually-propelled boat to race across the pool. Prizes for “Fastest Boat,” “Best-Decorated” and the “Titanic Award.”
- Battleship Boat Challenge – Following the Cardboard Boat Races, two participants per boat use buckets to sink their opponent's boat. Last boat standing wins!
- September 12 – Pool Paws Dog Swim – Get in the pool with your pup for games, raffles and prizes. $10/dog with one person; $3 per additional person. All dogs must be accompanied by an adult and have written proof of rabies vaccinations. Proceeds benefit the Missouri Alliance for Animal Legislation.
Plan a route to Alligator's Creek Aquatic Center
403 Civic Park Drive, O'Fallon, MO 63366