premier outdoor pool.
Alligator's Creek Aquatic Center
Alligator's Creek will be closed on Independence Day (July 4). We'll see you when the pool reopens on Thursday, July 7.
Located in Civic Park, Alligator's Creek is one of the finest outdoor aquatic centers in the area with exciting features for all ages. Highlights, include:
- Three water slides
- One-meter spring diving board
- Long lazy river with a zero-depth beach entrance
- Splash pad for kids of all abilities
- Floating bridge
- Interactive water playground
- Family-friendly whirlpool or vortex
- Comfortable, modern bathhouse.
- Large concession stand
- Swimming pool with multiple lap lanes
This outstanding community aquatic complex offers patrons a choice of daily admission, exciting promotional days and swim lessons.
U.S. Coast Guard-approved flotation devices only, please. Call Alligator's Creek Aquatic Center at 636-272-1626 or Renaud Center at 636-474-2732.
2022 Hours of Operation
- May 28 – August 21 – Open Noon – 6 p.m. every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Memorial Day, May 30 – Open Noon – 6 p.m.
- Independence Day, July 4 – Closed
- June 27, July 18, August 1 – Close at 4 p.m. for swim meets
- August 27–28 – Open Saturday and Sunday, Noon – 6 p.m.
- September 3-4 – Open Saturday and Sunday, Noon – 6 p.m.
- Labor Day, September 5 – Noon – 6 p.m.
|Thursday||Noon – 6 p.m.|
|Friday||Noon – 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||Noon – 6 p.m.|
|Sunday||Noon – 6 p.m.|
*A Resident Privilege Account must be utilized to receive the resident rate. Please visit the Renaud Center or Parks and Recreation Administrative Office to do set up your Resident Privilege Account. Be sure to be bring your ID and a piece of mail from your current address. Please call 636-474-2732, if you have questions.
2022 Season Passes
Passes are now available at the Renaud Center. Summer memberships save money and encourage the whole family to stay active throughout the season.
|Adult Pass (one)||$130||$165|
|Child pass (one)||$105||$140|
|Senior Pass (one)||$105||$140|
|Adult Couple Pass||$210||$255|
|Senior Couple Pass||$155||$185|
*A “resident family” is defined as 2–5 people living at the same address. A “non-resident family” is defined as 2–5 people living at the same address outside of O’Fallon city limits. See page 3 in the Parks & Rec Guide for additional family information.
Upgrade your Renaud Center membership to include Alligator's Creek!
If you’re a current Renaud Center member, take advantage of upgrading your membership to include access to Alligator’s Creek at a discounted rate. The upgrade can be added to your membership at any time in-person at the Renaud Center.
|Family Pass (up to 5)||$155|
|Individual Adult Pass||$90|
|Individual Child Pass||$70|
|Individual Senior Pass||$70|
|Adult Couple Pass||$140|
- June 11 – Poppin' Summer Day – Beat the summer heat by swimming for soda pop in the pool. Soda drops at 12:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. Stay all day for games and prizes!
- June 19 – Fathers' Day – Dads get in free with child's paid admission.
- June 26 – National Sunglasses Day – The first 75 guests will receive a free pair of sunglasses.
Plan a route to Alligator's Creek Aquatic Center
403 Civic Park Drive, O'Fallon, MO 63366