Thank you to everyone who visited Alligator's Creek Aquatic Center this past summer. We look forward to seeing you again on Memorial Day weekend 2022! Until then, check out the indoor natatorium at the Renaud Center.
Located in Civic Park, Alligator's Creek is one of the finest outdoor aquatic centers in the area with exciting features for all ages. Highlights, include:
- Three water slides
- One-meter spring diving board
- Long lazy river with a zero-depth beach entrance
- Splash pad for kids of all abilities
- Floating bridge
- Interactive water playground
- Family-friendly whirlpool or vortex
- Comfortable, modern bathhouse.
- Large concession stand
- Swimming pool with multiple lap lanes
This outstanding community aquatic complex offers patrons a choice of daily admission, exciting promotional days, swim lessons, birthday parties and facility rentals.
U.S. Coast Guard-approved flotation devices only, please. Call Alligator's Creek Aquatic Center at 636-272-1626 or Renaud Center at 636-474-2732.
2021 Hours of Operation
- May 29 – August 22 – Open daily
- June 21, July 12, July 28 – Close at 4 p.m. for swim meets
- July 4, Independence Day – Open Noon – 5 p.m.
- August 28–29 – Open weekends, normal hours
- Labor Day weekend – Normal hours
|Monday||11 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Sunday||11 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
*A Resident Privilege Account must be utilized to receive the resident rate. Please visit the Renaud Center or Parks and Recreation Administrative Office to do set up your Resident Privilege Account. Be sure to be bring your ID and a piece of mail from your current address. Please call 636-474-2732, if you have questions.
2021 Season Passes
Passes are now available at the Renaud Center. Summer memberships save money and encourage the whole family to stay active throughout the season. Perks include:
- Season passholders will receive free admission for up to five guests on Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day!
- Tuesday lunch specials
|Adult Pass (one)||$125||$160|
|Child pass (one)||$100||$135|
|Senior Pass (one)||$100||$135|
|Adult Couple Pass||$200||$245|
|Senior Couple Pass||$150||$180|
*A “resident family” is defined as 2–5 people living at the same address. A “non-resident family” is defined as 2–5 people living at the same address outside of O’Fallon city limits. See page 3 in the Parks & Rec Guide for additional family information.
Upgrade your Renaud Center membership to include Alligator's Creek!
If you’re a current Renaud Center member, take advantage of upgrading your membership to include access to Alligator’s Creek at a discounted rate. The upgrade can be added to your membership at any time in-person at the Renaud Center.
|Family Pass (up to 5)||$148|
|Individual Adult Pass||$86|
|Individual Child Pass||$65|
|Individual Senior Pass||$67|
|Adult Couple Pass||$128|
- June 6 – Poppin' Summer Day – Beat the summer heat by swimming for soda pop in the pool. Soda drops at 11:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. Stay all day for games and prizes!
- June 13 – Honor Roll Day – Kids in kindergarten through high school, bring in your report card with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher to swim for free.
- June 20 – Fathers' Day – Dads get in free with child's paid admission.
- June 26 – National Sunglasses Day – The first 75 guests will receive a free pair of sunglasses.
Plan a route to Alligator's Creek Aquatic Center
403 Civic Park Drive, O'Fallon, MO 63366