Join Volunteer O’Fallon as we collect items for donation to local food pantries. With holidays around the corner, there is no better time to share goodwill with those less fortunate within our community. You can help restock pantry shelves with canned and boxed food items such as cereal, oatmeal, pancake mix, peanut butter, instant potatoes, and rice. Or you can contribute quick meals like pasta, beef stew, or chicken & dumplings.
November 4 – December 13, 2019
Donation collection locations include:
- Kenny Wilson Center, 1058 Rondale Ct.
- Krekeler Jewelers, 2938 Highway K
- Lindell Bank, 4521 Highway K
- O’Fallon Municipal Centre, 100 North Main Street
- Renaud Center, 2650 Tri Sports Circle
Donations also accepted at these City events:
- Celebration of Lights, Fort Zumwalt Park (opens November 29) – Wednesday through Sunday, donate a canned or boxed item and receive $1 discount per vehicle.
- Tree Lighting Ceremony, City Hall (Wednesday, November 20) – In the spirit of giving, please bring canned or boxed items for local families in need.
- November Give-Back, Renaud Center (November 4 – December 13) – Receive a free individual day pass when you donate 10 canned or boxed food items at the Renaud Center (limit, one day pass per person).
Additional sites will be listed as they become available. For more information on how you can support this year’s Cornucopia of Care food drive, contact Volunteer Services at email@example.com or call 636-379-5417.
Get experience and make new friends helping with City of O'Fallon events as a volunteer! Interested in learning more? Please visit the Volunteer Services page or call 636-379-5417.